Re: [Linphone-developers] Opus in SDP

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Opus in SDP
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 09:20:58 +0100

Hi,

You are right, we indeed missed that point.
It looks like OPUS does not use this channel information at all but request implementors to set it to 2.

The point is that Linphone uses this information, so we will have to proceed step by step to avoid backward compatibility issue.

Thanks anyway to pointed us  this issue.