[Linphone-developers] Best way to control plugins from the Android UI

From: Bryant Bunderson
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Best way to control plugins from the Android UI
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 22:48:52 +0000

Guys,

What is the best way to control plugin behavior from the Android UI? For example, let’s say that I added a button to the options in the InCallActivity that controlled a voice effects plugin. All it did was turn on and off the effect. It looks like from the Java Android classes that I can change values in the LinphoneCore and other native classes but then I don’t know how to access any of those core objects from the plugin. Is that even the right way to do that?

Thanks,
Bryant