[Linphone-developers] Linphone Windows configure: error: This libsrtp ve

From: fess
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Windows configure: error: This libsrtp version exports symbols conflicting with polar ssl
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 13:34:16 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Before I used old linphone version  3.5.99.0  for Windows and today i try to
compile new version 3.6.99:

I did all steps according to README.mingw

However I get this error on ./configure:

$ ./configure --prefix=/opt/linphone --enable-shared --disable-static

checking srtp/srtp.h usability... yes
checking srtp/srtp.h presence... yes
checking for srtp/srtp.h... yes
checking for srtp_init in -lsrtp... yes
checking for srtp_shutdown in -lsrtp... no
checking for sha1_update in -lsrtp... yes
configure: error: This libsrtp version exports symbols conflicting with
polar ssl, resulting in a bad execution path.
                         Please use the one from
git://git.linphone.org/srtp.git
                         You could also track resolution of defect on
https://github.com/cisco/libsrtp/issues/28
                         If you are not linking against polar ssl, you may
prefer to skip this test with --enable-broken-srtp

I downloaded  srtp.git sources and what shouls I do know?

Thak you for help,