Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone HD video stream issue

From: Cool guy
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone HD video stream issue
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 14:24:52 +0530

Ok Jehan...

What about available Neon extension with iPhone-4 cpu and iPhone-4 gpu ? whether linphone-iPhone have any build configuration option to utilise Neon extension or gpu for decoding ?

Since i'm able to receive HD video on iphone-4's vlc-ios-player without any issue. I assumed, vlc either uses gpu for decoding or some additional software decoding components.