Re: [Linphone-developers] RES: How to compile with "enable_zrtp=yes"? (b

From: Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] RES: How to compile with "enable_zrtp=yes"? (bit confused)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 09:10:55 +0100

Hello Rodrigo,

If you are compiling on iOS, ZRTP compilation was broken when we switched to
using Clang.
As of today, the makefiles are not correctly gathering the openssl version
(even if it is compiled), and use the system one, which produces non-executable
libraries...
We’ll look at this and make an announcement when ZRTP can be safely enabled on
iOS.

Guillaume