[Linphone-developers] How to compile with "enable_zrtp=yes"?

From: Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho
Subject: [Linphone-developers] How to compile with "enable_zrtp=yes"?
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 18:19:52 -0200

Hi.

I got success compiling linphone with the command "make all". I also got
success to do "make all enable_debug=yes".  No issues!
However, I'm trying to compile with zrtp enabled and getting problems.  I did
"make all enable_zrtp=yes". It has an issue end reports that the package
libzrtpcpp can't be found. Is this package generated in previous steps from the
compilation?
How could I fix this bug?
Any hint will be very helpful.
Thanks a lot!

----------------------------------
See the log error:

checking for pkg-config... /opt/local/bin/pkg-config
checking for LIBZRTPCPP... no
checking for LIBZRTPCPP... no
checking for LIBZRTPCPP... no
configure: error: Package requirements (libzrtpcpp >= 2.0.0) were not met:

No package 'libzrtpcpp' found

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software