Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-android Russian Localization patch

From: Maxim Solodovnik
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-android Russian Localization patch
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 14:16:20 +0700

Dear Sylvain,

attached is the patch for linphone-android with missing/corrected russian strings
Can you please commit it?

Additionally I have question regarding "Account setup assistent". Does this wizard took strings from
res\values-RU\strings.xml
or
submodules\linphone\po\ru.po

I have built .apk file but couple of wizard headers were not translated ... (both *.po and strings.xml has the translation) maybe you can suggest what translation have I missed? Or maybe the problem is in my build machine ...

Thanks in advance!