Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-android Russian Localization patch

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone-android Russian Localization patch
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 09:42:48 +0100

Hi Maxim,

Thanks for the patch, I just commited it to the master branch.
ID of the commit is 35728354be6dfbba0b56f119019c516412949f8d

For the wizard, there is two strings that can't be translated because they are images and not texts:
- The welcome text under the linphone logo
- The Account setup assistant title above the menu and the forms

Regards.

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer at Belledonne Communications