[Linphone-developers] Linphone for Windows g729 install help

From: Sasukewa
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone for Windows g729 install help
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 15:54:17 +0800

Is there any instructions on how to implement g729 on the linphone for windows?

Adrian

On 4/06/2012 2:30 PM, Abdallah Jaja wrote:
Dear All ..

I have deployed linphone successfully in iOS and android without any problem , running it and testing it , every think is working perfectly .

Now , my next step is to develop IM for linphone ..

Does any one put me at the first step , or if exists if there are any sample code or any material should I read before start ??

Thanks in advance .

Best Regards .

Eng.Abdallah Khalil
Senior Mobile Developer