[Linphone-developers] QOSAddSocketToFlow failed to add a flow with error

From: Mariano Acosta
Subject: [Linphone-developers] QOSAddSocketToFlow failed to add a flow with error 87
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 07:43:13 -0500

Hello,

I am developing an app together with libjingle and mediastreamer in windows 7. Everytime the QOSAddSocketToFlow is called from rtpsession_inet.c  I get the error below. The result is that I can send audio but I cannot receive any.

QOSAddSocketToFlow failed to add a flow with error 87
Failed to set DSCP value on socket.

Do you know to what is error is related?

Mariano Acosta