Re: [Linphone-developers] Register and Unregister in Linphone-Android

From: Ahmed Refaey
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Register and Unregister in Linphone-Android
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 20:03:18 +0200

Dear Guillaume,

Actually I'm trying to add the DNS SRV lookup service to choose the best proxy to connect to, I almost finished the selection algorithm according to the standard IETF algorithm which I can share if you liked. So I removed setting the proxy and domain from the settings activity, hacking the initFromConf() to ask the my DNS SRV records lookup service to get it the best proxy, but I need to redo this operation and ask for new proxy if the registration failed till I get a successful registration.

What I guess now that I should:
Many Thanks in advance,
--
Ahmed El-Refaey