Re: [Linphone-developers] How to exclude SILK from an iPhone build?

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How to exclude SILK from an iPhone build?
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 08:13:39 +0100

Hmm, very strange, it should be enough.
Can you send us the build traces ?
Cheers
Le 2 nov. 2011 à 01:24, McKenzie, Gavin a écrit :

What is the most straightforward way to exclude all the SILK functionality from the build?

I'm having a problem where I can't generate an iPhone build because of "undefined symbols for architecture" followed by references to SILK calls from silk_enc/silk_dec.

My naive attempt to simply remove silk_enc.c, silk_dec.c, and remove the HAVE_SILK preprocessor macros didn't have the desired effect.

Best regards,

Gavin