[Linphone-developers] Problem Foreground in iPhone

From: Pedro Ángel Oliver Lozoya
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Problem Foreground in iPhone
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 19:13:32 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying the iPhone version of Linphone in Xcode and I noticed that when someone calls me and I have the application open I get a message "Answer" or "Decline", but if someone calls me when application is in background, if I open the application don't appear me above message ("Answer" or "Decliente"). Where I can control when I enter in Foreground if someone are calling me?

Thank you very much,
regards