Re: [Linphone-developers] issue with installing .jad file in Blackberry

From: i iordanov
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] issue with installing .jad file in Blackberry devie
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:53:59 -0400

I think you are asking the wrong people. There are tons of resources
on the web regarding how to get that done. Isn't this something that
can help you?

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/developers/deliverables/7693/Create_jad_files_that_reference_multiple_cod_file_512526_11.jsp

I am not a BB developer, so I can't help you any further.

Iordan