[Linphone-developers] issue with installing .jad file in Blackberry devi

From: Saurabh Shukla
Subject: [Linphone-developers] issue with installing .jad file in Blackberry devie
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 10:25:59 +0530

Hi Sir;

We have use Linphone for   Blackberry Application.  and when we connect to device with PC and Run the application this Sign with RIM server successfully and working fine.   and problem  is that when we create .jad file and save this on BlackBerry device   SD card then we install it but this is throw error application not trusted and 907 invalid cod.

So please help me how to  signed .jad file via Blackberry device save on device SD card  and how to install .jad file via device.

Thanks

Saurabh Shukla