[Linphone-developers] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

From: Jabir Ahmed BS via LinkedIn
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 10:06:11 +0000 (UTC)

LinkedIn

Jabir Ahmed BS requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Subhash Kumar,

- Jabir

View invitation from Jabir Ahmed BS

DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network?
Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation