[Linphone-developers] linphone-android: NDK-BUILD OK, Eclipse Compilatio

From: Bapttiste C
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone-android: NDK-BUILD OK, Eclipse Compilation KO
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 12:10:09 +0200

Compiled on: Unbuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat)
Android NDK: r5b
Eclipse: Helios Service Release 2
Android SDK Platform Tool: Revision 4
SDK Platform Android 3.1, API 12, revision 2

Hi,

After having successfully compiled linphone-android (i.e submodules/libilbc-rfc3951 && ./configure && make; then ndk-build). I imported the linphone-android project under Eclipse. I am facing 447 errors at compilation. Error such as:

 "LinphoneCore cannot be resolved as a type"
 "LinphoneCall cannot be resolved as a type"
etc...

These classes/files (e.g. LinphoneCore.java) are not indeed not present in the package org.linphone or org.linphone.core. Any idea what is wrong here ?

Thank you!

TGI