[Linphone-developers] Re: oRTP RTCP bug

From: Jesper Larsen
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: oRTP RTCP bug
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 09:28:55 +0100

It seems like my last email did not get through correctly, so I'll try again. Seems like the attached patch corrupted the message, so I've provided an external link.

I've found a couple of bugs in the RTCP part of oRTP meaning that RTCP APP packets aren't handled. I've made a patch fixing the issues http://kom.aau.dk/~knorr/ortp_rtcp.patch

Changes:

rtcp.c - rtp_session_send_rtcp_APP
  - Increment the b_wptr of the data mblk_t by the datalength, so the data will actually be added to the packet

rtcpparse.c
  - Multiply the header length by 4, as the length field in the packet indicates length in words (32 bit) and not bytes

Regards

Jesper Larsen