[Linphone-developers] 2 bugfix for msspeex.c

From: nikita
Subject: [Linphone-developers] 2 bugfix for msspeex.c
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:53:52 +0100

Hello,

I'm using mediastreamer2 in another project than linphone, and I think
that I have found 2 small bugs in msspeex.c.

The first one is that enc_add_fmtp is excepting a ptime:XX attribut
instead of ptime=XX, which I think is not concord with sdp rfc, but I
may be wrong about it.

The second one is that enc_process, when calculating the codec bitrate,
assume a ptime of 20ms (50 packets per second), which may be not true if
the user have changed the default ptime value.

I have attached two small patch that could solve both bugs.

Regards,

--
Nikita