Re: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer newbie seeks clue.

From: Matt Gilg
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer newbie seeks clue.
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 11:32:54 -0600

I'm very familiar with what you are working toward, and this has been an issue for quite some time now.

Personally, I think this would be a wonderful enhancement to oRTP & mediastreamer, but I'm not sure at what layer it would be best to implement it.  (Ideas Simon?)  I would love to see this issue addressed, and I do think the RFC should take precedence over the implementation.  (not like that is a problem, because this would only improve oRTP as far as I'm concerned.)

...or should I just drop this ?

Please don't. ;)  This would certainly be an excellent addition.

--Matt