Re: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer newbie seeks clue.

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer newbie seeks clue.
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:24:16 +0200

Hi All,

It is true oRTP doesn't support the scenario of the "RTP mixer", where
several sessions identified by their SSRC are received in the same port.
It is probable that big developments and re-design of some parts of oRTP
are necessary to achieve this feature.

We (linphone developers) have no plan to implement that in near or far
future as it is quite undeeded for a client application such as
linphone.
Nevertheless we are open to patches as long as they concerted with us
(just to make sure in advance they won't break the existent).

Best regards,

SImon