[Linphone-developers] DTMF message length via SIP INFO

From: Simon Brenner
Subject: [Linphone-developers] DTMF message length via SIP INFO
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:46:47 +0200

Hi,

in our application, we're receiving SIP INFO DTMF tones sent by a Grandstream
IP phone.
The Grandstream phone sends the standard set of DTMF: 0,1,...9,*,#... *and*
more device specific
DTMF messages like "UP", "DOWN", etc. which we are also interested in.

The standard dtmfs have a subtype value "dtmf-relay", the Grandstream specific
keys have a subtype
"gs-key-event" which is currently not recognized by the sal_eXosip2 context.

Would it be possible to let a plugin eventually handle this new case ?

Thanks,
-Simon.