[Linphone-developers] Linphone compilation on Windows

From: Jan Rüegg
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone compilation on Windows
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 09:08:46 +0200

Hello there!

I tried compiling linphone on Windows 7, as it is described in README.mingw. However, when trying to execute the configure script, I get the error you see in the attached screenshot... something to do with eXosip.h.
Also, autogen seems to have some problems (other screenshot).

I used linphone from git and also linphone-3.2.2, together with this:

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/linphone/misc/linphone-deps-win32-100724.zip

None of which was working...

Cheers
Jan