[Linphone-developers] Increase RTP Packet Size

From: Matt Gilg
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Increase RTP Packet Size
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 13:41:54 -0600

I'm looking for a way to increase the RTP packet size in mediastreamer, in an effort to decrease the frequency of sent packets. Before I hack on things too heavily I'd like to see if there is already a mechanism in place to accomplish this. Ideally, I'd like to move from 20ms packets to 250ms packets.

Is there currently a good way to make this happen?

Thanks,
--
Matt Gilg