RE: [Linphone-developers] callback function when audio file get finished

From: Parveen Jain
Subject: RE: [Linphone-developers] callback function when audio file get finished
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:48:09 +0530

Thanks Simon,
  I saw this function yesterday itself.Its working very fine for telling me when the file has been ended.
 Now I was struggling with the fact how to stop its(file's playing) repetition; as from this callback function I have to exclusively stop its playing using function "ms_filter_call_method_noarg(audio->soundread,MS_FILE_PLAYER_STOP)".In overall I want that a callback function should get called(which is possible now) and file should also stop replaying(still working on it).

Also is there any direct function for restarting the playing of another wave file after the first has been stopped.I know one way  is to call "stop_media_streams" for stopping the media stream and then starting again I can call "audio_stream_start_with_files".But these functions free the media resources and then acquire again , this can be a bit inefficient; I want something(some function) that can allow stopping/starting of file at our own discretion without actually releasing/acquiring the resources again and again.

   Besides, I appreciate all of you guys that you are involved in a such a nice open source contribution. Now I can claim that Using the mediastreamer2, I could make around 150 simultaneous calls(on single core) without any problem(I know even more can be possible, but this was the count I could test upon) and that again without much of the effort.Let me know if some body is facing any problem in doing so , may be I can help him/her at any point or another.

Regards,
Parveen Jain