[Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer plugins for Linux

From: Petr Pisar
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer plugins for Linux
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:47:46 +0100

Hello,

I noticed the ILBC plugin disapeared from installed libraries under Linux.

Browsing linphone's code I found out the mediatreamer2/plugins are no
longer compiled and installed. Trying to configure mediatreamer2/plugins/ilbc
failed on missing mediastreamer pkg-config file. Standalone msilbc-2.0.0
tarballsuffers from the same problem.

After looking into mediastreamer2/Makefile* and listing all installed linphone
files, I think the mediastreamer.pc is not istalled too.

So I'd like ask you what's the state of mediastremer2 plugins? Are they still
maintained? If yes, what's the official installation procedure? Should I use
source code from linphone tarball or from the separate packages?

-- Petr