Re: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer plugins for Linux

From: Petr Pisar
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer plugins for Linux
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 22:25:32 +0100

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 08:35:57AM +0100, Simon Morlat wrote:

> - in my pc mediastreamer.pc is installed and :
>
> $ pkg-config --cflags mediastreamer
> -I/usr/local/include
> $ ls -l /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/mediastreamer.pc
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 277 mar 16
> 13:28 /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/mediastreamer.pc
>
> Seems to be recent and working.

You are right. I overlooked that Gentoo removed ortp and mediastreamer
development files from installation due to a little schizofrenic state of ortp
Gentoo package.

Thanks for clarification.

This leads me to other question: is there any difference between oRTP from
latest linphone tar ball and the latest standalone oRTP package
(http://mirrors.zerg.biz/nongnu/linphone/ortp/sources/)?

-- Petr