Re: [Linphone-developers] isn't trying V4L2_PIX_FMT_YUYV before V4L2_PIX

From: Alan Chen
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] isn't trying V4L2_PIX_FMT_YUYV before V4L2_PIX_FMT_MJPEG better?
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 13:57:10 -0800

For me, I noticed that when I use YUYV, top shows linphonec is using
1% CPU and when I use MJPEG, linphonec is using 11-12%.

Maybe the difference is not that dramatic but I think converting pix
format is definitely much faster than decoding MJPEG.  And MJPEG is a
lossy format.

RGB should be ahead of MJPEG too.  I think.

-alan