Re: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer2 + X264

From: nathan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer2 + X264
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:16:36 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008, Emmanuel Frecon wrote:

Had the same problem yesterday and went for the ugly way:

I removed the gtk branch manually from the makefile, which left me with a linphone-3 binary compiled in the new gtk-glade directory and which was usable. Unfortunately, I couldn't see h264 as a codec choice in the list of video codecs.

How did you remove the gtk branch from the Makefile?

This isn't the way to solve the compiling issue. I am new too and was in a hurry. I let you other guys sorting out why. I double check all dependencies, but maybe there are problems left there. Dunno.

Did you go into the mediastreamer2/plugins/msx264 directory and ./autogen, configure, make, make install the plugin?

<>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com