Re: [Linphone-developers] Speex AEC in WB mode linphone 1.4.0

From: Jean-Christophe . Berge
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Speex AEC in WB mode linphone 1.4.0
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:01:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hello, thank you for your answer,
I just changed these lines :

In speex source, mdf.c :

/* FIXME: Make that an init option (new API call?) */
st->sampling_rate = 8000;

 by

st->sampling_rate = 16000;

AND

In speexec.c

static const int framesize=256;
static const int filter_length=4096;

And the echo cancellation works great in WB with linphone !

We could make this change dynamic with :

spx_int32_t tmp = 16000;
speex_echo_ctl(echo_state, SPEEX_ECHO_SET_SAMPLING_RATE, &tmp);

JC.