[Linphone-developers] HELP: sending an audio file by linphone

From: Luca Turchet
Subject: [Linphone-developers] HELP: sending an audio file by linphone
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:40:57 +0100

Hi all, glad to meet you.
I hope that  someone could answer me to the following question:

I am trying to interfaciate linphone with Festival ( a speech synthesis system available at
http://www.cstr.ed.ac.uk/projects/festival/ ) so I am trying to individuate in the source code
of linphone which is the function where the PCM samples coming from the microphone
are managed.

By linphone I have to send to a receiver a .wav file created by festival
(obviously I will compress it before, with mp3 codification).
Where is the point in the source that I have to modify to get it? I'm not able to find it :-(

I ask you the way I can send a audio file by linphone to a receiver.
I have to split the audio file (samples) in packet? How?

Please help me.

Best regards.

Luca

Libera il mondo: usa linux!

Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please: