[Linphone-developers] dtmf with linphone

From: Lénaïc Huard
Subject: [Linphone-developers] dtmf with linphone
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:43:36 +0200

Hello !

I would like to know whether something for dtmf generation exists or not.
(I don't think linphone support it and neither do libosip.)

Since I need dtmf, if linphone doesn't deal with it, I'll have to add dtmf
support
myself. If so, does anybody knows where I may find info (how does dtmf work
with SIP,
Are dtmf signals only two sin waves even in VoIP application...)

thanks.
Lénaïc (who apologizes for his maybe not perfect english !)