Re: Cropped output

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Cropped output
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 17:35:31 +0200

Le jeudi 20 juillet 2023 à 15:55 +0200, Henrik Frisk a écrit :
Hi,

I know that this is an old question but I'm seeing some strange behavior. On Mac OS none of the suggested alternatives appear to work though it did on Linux. The only way I can seem to get a cropped output is to output an EPS file.

What tools does the cli option -dcrop='#t' use. Maybe I'm missing something on my system.

-dcrop='#t' does not use any extra tools.

What's the error message you get when using it?

Jean