Re: Using functions "parenthesize" in lilypond 2.24.1

From: Виноградов Юрий
Subject: Re: Using functions "parenthesize" in lilypond 2.24.1
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2023 12:54:03 +0300

How will be correct. Tell.

Юрий Виноградов

12:51, 11 июля 2023 г., David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org>:

Виноградов Юрий <hagrid.vgs@yandex.ru> writes:

 Hello. I'm typing an accordion part. And in my left hand I need to put
 a note in the \parenthesize function. But since this note takes up
 space in the measure. Example: beat 2/4 and note 1/8 - it turns out to
 be 5/8 in a beat. To make everything look good in the other hand, I
 either put the size of 5/8 in this tact and add an invisible pause
 (s8). Or I type in these bars with the \cadenzaOn function. Can you
 tell me how to leave the measure in the normal 2/4 size and have this
 note with the \parenthesize function not be counted in the measure.

 Thank you all in advance.

Please never, never, never, ever quote an entire week's digest to the
list with any new post to the list. The entirety of your mail,
including the last week's digest, will clog up the next week's digest.
And so the digests will keep piling up.

--
David Kastrup