Re: Fwd: Markup with text or text in dynamics font

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Fwd: Markup with text or text in dynamics font
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 02:22:42 +0200

Le mercredi 31 mai 2023 à 02:20 +0200, Jean Abou Samra a écrit :

By the way, I'm also curious to understand why you chose to go the "install from source" route instead of the "install Flatpak" route

by which I mean “install the Frescobaldi Flatpak package”

. (I gave it because I thought there was no way to copy the old settings to the Flatpak app, but in fact Federico later showed there is, i.e., step 3 in my previous email. It's

by which I mean “the install from source” route

useful if you want to develop Frescobaldi, but not the easiest if you don't, and not especially useful unless you are allergic to Flatpak.)