Re: Cannot identify a missing font for desired Lilypond output

From: Volodymyr Prokopyuk
Subject: Re: Cannot identify a missing font for desired Lilypond output
Date: Sat, 13 May 2023 23:12:38 +0200

Hi Jean,

I do not use any explicit font family in the source code at all. I assume that the desired font is the default for Lilypond and is Emmentaler. Is the Emmentaler font installed automatically when Lilypond is installed or the font has to be installed separately? Is it installed in the system fonts or as a LaTeX font?

Thank you,
Vlad