Re: Point and click with gvim under Fedora 38

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Point and click with gvim under Fedora 38
Date: Tue, 02 May 2023 12:37:11 +0200

Il giorno mar 2 mag 2023 alle 19:30:46 +1000, Andrew Bernard <andrew.bernard@mailbox.org> ha scritto:
Trying to use gvim, due to the problem that Frescobaldi becomes unreasonably sluggish with my very large scores, no matter what clever tricks I use to chop them up.

This is:
https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/issues/473

Wilbert suggested a workaround:

"""
the freeze happens because Frescobaldi looks in all the included documents for things like set output-suffix etc. You can avoid this by setting the output document variable.
"""

I don't have a large score to do a test.