Re: Point and click with gvim under Fedora 38

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Point and click with gvim under Fedora 38
Date: Tue, 02 May 2023 11:57:49 +0200

Le mardi 02 mai 2023 à 17:44 +1000, Andrew Bernard a écrit :
A few years ago I penned a guide to getting lilypond PDF point and click
going with gvim under Ubuntu.

Time has moved on and that guide is no longer right for Fedora 38.

Does anybody have gvim going with Fedora and if so, could they outline
some pointers?

It sort of works but shows unwanted junk at the bottom of the window,
worse than it used to in Ubuntu.

What did you already do, so we can reproduce?

Can you be more specific on your problem? What's the “unwanted junk”?