Re: Anybody else playing with GPT4 and Lilypond?

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: Anybody else playing with GPT4 and Lilypond?
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 16:06:30 -0700

HI Saul;

  I asked ChatGPT to write some ABC notation.  The result was...'okay'.

  I then asked for a very simple arrangement of some children's tune
and it got very confused about relative pitches.  Since the rhythm for
the piece of music I requested was so simple it didn't have a problem
generating the score.  I argued with ChatGPT about relative pitches in
Lilypond, I told it to go back and read the manuals :-)  I gave up
asking ChatGPT about generating Lilypond scores after that.

Ken Wolcott