Re: Object names for styling

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: Object names for styling
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 14:10:46 +0100

Hello Paulo,

Use the grobs Accidental and TabNoteHead to style accidentals and Tab numbers.

LedgerLines are not part of a specific voice, but of the staff. So you need to
style Staff.LedgerLineSpanner. Of course you can do

\layout {
  \context {
    \Staff
    \remove Ledger_line_engraver
  }
  \context {
    \Voice
    \consists Ledger_line_engraver

To move the Ledger line engraver to the Voice, which would allow you specific
handling of Lls per voice (but it might cause strange results in some cases).

Cheers,
Valentin