Re: Object names for styling

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Object names for styling
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 13:13:37 +0100

Le 31/01/2022 à 12:39, Paulo Matos a écrit :
Hi,

I am arranging some music and finding some issues with regards to
styling of objects.

For example: http://lilybin.com/ydeys1/1

How can I style the accidentals and the numbers in the TabStaff?

Add overrides for the relevant grobs:

  \override Accidental.color = \myGray
  \override TabNoteHead.color = \myGray

Initially the ledger lines looked strange not to be styled in the same
color as the note head but it might make sense as they are not part of
the note, they are part of the staff. If I wanted however to style the
ledger lines (but not the whole staff), how could I achieve this?

That one is much more complicated. You can find a workaround at
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user-fr/2021-06/msg00081.html
but be aware that it has spacing issues: it will prevent
ledgers lines from being shortened if colliding, so they
will look as if merged in

{
  \override Score.SpacingSpanner.spacing-increment = 0.1

Best,
Jean