Re: confused about segno sign, Fine and D.S. al Fine and generating corr

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: confused about segno sign, Fine and D.S. al Fine and generating correct midi output
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 21:28:19 +0000 (UTC)

Fugue! That comes from being shortsighted and not checking names twice. I
apologize!

As I see it putting something like this into the official release would be a
bit problematic, as the whole thing is might cause very weird behaviour.

There are probably cleaner ways to achieve this result.

Cheers,
Valentin