Re: confused about segno sign, Fine and D.S. al Fine and generating corr

From: Kenneth Wolcott
Subject: Re: confused about segno sign, Fine and D.S. al Fine and generating correct midi output
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2022 10:26:58 -0800

Hi Valentin;

  I feel too honored to be mistaken for Kieren :-)

  Thank you so much for the "Jump" code; it is very interesting.

  The details are ***WAY*** beyond my understanding, but it looks very
useful and usable.

  I will experiment with it.

  Is there a possibility that the next release of Lilypond would have
such functionality built-in?

Thanks,
Ken