Re: fonts on windows

From: David M. Boothe, CAS
Subject: Re: fonts on windows
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 20:11:24 -0500

Also, be sure you are using the font name exactly as the system knows
it. To find out, click on the font in the Font Settings window.
Properly installed fonts will show you the  metadata. In your Lilypond
code, specify the font name exactly as it is in the "Full Name" field
of the metadata. That is not always the same as the way it is listed
in a font list

For example, on my system, I have a full installation of Cormorant,
which has 9 variants. Although it lists in the Settings simply as
Cormorant, if I want the main type (no bold or italic, etc.) I see
that the regular version is called Cormorant Regular.

Hope this helps.

dB