Re: fonts on windows

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Re: fonts on windows
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2022 01:35:49 +0100

Hello Elaine,

While I cannot say anything for sure (lacking a Windows system) I guess the
fonts are installed in some folder in your user directory that is not part of
the fontconfig font path. The system location for fonts on windows is C:
\Windows\Fonts. Try to copy your font files directly into this directory.

Cheers,
Valentin