Re: slash-only chords

From: jerome talkington
Subject: Re: slash-only chords
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2022 08:12:09 -0800

Thanks again!

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 5:31 AM Thomas Morley <thomasmorley65@gmail.com> wrote:
Am Di., 4. Jan. 2022 um 20:52 Uhr schrieb jerome talkington
<jerometalkington@gmail.com>:

> Harm,
>
> Thanks so much for sharing and tightening up this code for hiding redundant bass notes in successive slash chords, and thanks Elaine Alt for initiating the thread. It's a really useful feature to have in a leadsheet, and one I had been hoping was possible in Lilypond without too much trouble. Much appreciated!
>
> LT

You're welcome.
Because the code already works with 2.18.2 I've added it to LSR
https://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?u=1&id=1137
Alas, there's again a glitch in LSR so that new snippets don't display
an image :(
Anyway, I tagged it DOC, thus it will be implememted into our source
with next LSR import and should be available in Snippets-manual with
the then following release.

Cheers,
  Harm