Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: String at the bottom of a cover page without using \markup
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 15:45:57 -0800

On 2021-12-16 3:37 pm, Paolo Prete wrote:
Thanks to all the participants to this thread. I'm a bit stuck into this.
Unfortunately, if I use the copyright field of \header and I remove the
footer from the paper, then the copyright field disappears:

That's because the copyright (and tagline) is implemented with the footer markup. See titling-init.ly:

%%%%
oddFooterMarkup = \markup {
  \column {
    \fill-line {
      %% Copyright header field only on first page in each bookpart.
      \on-the-fly #part-first-page \fromproperty #'header:copyright
    }
    \fill-line {
      %% Tagline header field only on last page in the book.
      \on-the-fly #last-page \fromproperty #'header:tagline
%%%%

-- Aaron Hill