Re: starting the first page on the left [in 2.21]

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: starting the first page on the left [in 2.21]
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 13:35:01 -0500

Hi all,

> Double-sided printers tend to have a dim view towards this approach, too.

Musical directors tend to have a dim view of (a) unnecessary page turns and (b)
two-page songs which start on page 2.  ;)

Anyway… I've added a

  \bookpart {
    \paper { oddHeaderMarkup = ##f }
    \markup \null
  }

before the \bookpart containing the score, and now the margins are as I would
have hoped, as are the page numbers (because my titling is based on
bookpart-page-number).

Thanks,
Kieren.