Re: Fwd: Fwd: Help

From: Jean Abou Samra
Subject: Re: Fwd: Fwd: Help
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 19:51:06 +0100

Le 26/11/2021 à 16:20, Leonid Hrabovsky a écrit :
Hello Jean,

Answering the letter of Aaron, I attached my PDF with two lines - one built of arches and another angulary built of 90 degrees angles. The third one, a wavy line, shall be of the same height as these two, and I am looking for a way to obtain it.
Attaching this PDF again right now.

Regards

Sorry, I still do not understand. Please bear in mind that I am not a native speaker, so I might seem dense in not understanding when I just lack the language skills.

When you say "wavy line", isn't this what the \draw-squiggle-line command I mentioned earlier does? If not, how is what you want different? Right now, I don't see what you envision. It would greatly help if you could draw it on a piece of paper and send a picture, or make a visual in whatever drawing software you like.

Best,
Jean