Re: opus migration

From: David Wright
Subject: Re: opus migration
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 22:57:38 -0600

On Tue 09 Nov 2021 at 14:02:03 (-0800), Mark Stephen Mrotek wrote:
> Mr. Wright,
>
> I am not a power user of Lilypond.
> I transcribe music for my study and personal performance.
> If my incompetence results in inquiries that are sophomoric or inane to your
> expertise then your option is to ignore them.
> We all crawl before we walk.

It has nothing to do with whether either of us considers
ourselves competent, expert, or sophomoric. It only has to do with
the fact that I outlined what include statements mean to LP a year
ago, and it took a back and forth of several posts between you and
Jean Abou Samra before you would accept that your includes do not
reveal the musical structure contained in the source. There's nothing
that I can add to my posts in that thread, so excuse me if I allow
others to take up the baton this time around, thank you.

Cheers,
David.